Queens Physical and Occupational Therapist team up with classroom teachers to implement a daily physical activity program to help the students in the school that have Autism.Brandon's Story
A special education classroom in Staten Island makes considerable strides after incorporating daily physical activity during therapy sessions.
- A Family That Plays Together, Stays Fit Together
- For girls, mom’s physical activity level sets the example
- Healthy Ice Pops for Kids
- Are Fit Kids Smarter?
- 7 Summer Time Crafts for Children and Parents
- Rethinking Exercise as a Source of Immediate Rewards
- Fun Ideas for Things to Do With Your Kids This Summer
- Fourth of July Activities, Crafts and Snacks!
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Kids Active This Summer
- Creating a Summer Garden in 4 Easy Steps (In the City or Suburbs)