Hilex Poly
Hilex Poly
YouTube Video

New YouTube videos detected.

  • Bag-2-Bag Recycling--Share Our Video and Promote Recycling
    A fun video telling the story of how used shopping bags can be recycled in to new bags when you bring them back to a participating grocery store / Bag-2-Bag partner. HELP PROMOTE RECYCLING BY SHARING OUR VIDEO While 72% of plastic bags are reused or recycled we can keep the other 28% out of landfills and from becoming litter by recycling them. Ask your local grocery store or retailer to become ...
Hilex Poly
Hilex Poly
YouTube Video

New YouTube videos detected.

  • Bagging 101
    Tips for reducing your use of plastic bags by learning how to properly pack both plastic and reusable bags.
Hilex Poly
Hilex Poly
YouTube Video

New YouTube videos detected.

Hilex Poly
Hilex Poly
Page Metadata Update

New page description detected.

  • New: If it’s plastic or paper, NOVOLEX™ is the North American leader in packaging choice and sustainability.

Out-Market Your Competitors?

Get complete competitive insights on over 2.2 million companies to drive your marketing strategy.

Create Free Account Log in

By signing up, you agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Out-Market Your Competitors

Get complete competitive insights on over 2.2 million companies to drive your marketing strategy.

Create Free Account

Already a user?  Log in

By signing up, you agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.