JLL India
JLL India
YouTube Video
  • We pride ourselves on not only securing the best, busiest and most desirable retail stores in Hong Kong’s highly competitive market, at the right time and price point, but on taking the time to understand our clients’ business needs and how their real estate can help them achieve their goals. http://www.jll.com.hk/hong-kong/en-gb/services/property-types/retail

JLL India
JLL India
YouTube Video
  • Located next to Pearl’s Hill City Park, Landmark Tower is a high rise development with spectacular 360-degree views of the city. The property is located less than 750m from both Outram Park and Chinatown MRT Interchanges and within 1km from River Valley Primary School. This site presents developers with a prized investment opportunity to construct a centrally located luxury high rise residential...

JLL India
JLL India
YouTube Video
  • Your portfolio has cost and employee engagement implications; balancing both factors is no longer optional. If you’re like most other organizations, on average only 60%* of your building space is being utilized to its fullest potential. That makes the other 40% of your portfolio an opportunity. As we all know, space is a significant expense for any organization, and the financial impact of under-...

JLL India
JLL India
YouTube Video
  • See more stories and videos of ambition at https://ambitions.jll.com/. The Detroit Institute of Music Education’s enlisted our help to transform the city’s historic Bamlet Building into their its U.S. location. The result was a historical building renovation that maintained the modern edge needed to recruit the city's next generation of musicians. Read about DIME's story and our inspiring projec...

JLL India
JLL India
YouTube Video
  • Atraktivita pracovního prostředí a vzdálenost bydliště od místa výkonu práce patří ke stále důležitějším aspektům při zvažování pracovní nabídky. Co dalšího lidé ocení, se dozvíte ve videu, které doplňuje a současně potvrzuje výsledky vyplývající z průzkumu společností JLL a Skanska pod patronací asociace ABSL mezi 2500 respondenty, kteří působí v centrech sdílených podnikových služeb v ČR. Repo...

JLL India
JLL India
YouTube Video
  • พูดคุยกับ คุณพรนริศ ชวนไชยสิทธิ์ นายกสมาคมอสังหาริมทรัพย์ไทย และคุณสุพินท์ มีชูชีพ กรรมการผู้จัดการบริษัท โจนส แลง ลาซาล (บริษัทที่ปรึกษาและบริการด้านอสังหาริมทรัพย์)

JLL India
JLL India
YouTube Video
  • No último vídeo da série PMO na Prática, a nossa gerente de projetos PMO Helena Diodatti conta sobre os desafios em um projeto de construção ground up (desde a fundação até a cobertura). O projeto dessa embaixada em Brasília possuía vários requisitos que deveriam ser atendidos, como a operação e atendimento ao público que não poderiam ser interrompidos, por exemplo. Ajudamos nossos clientes a en...

JLL India
JLL India
YouTube Video
  • A gerente de projetos Fabíola Igarashi explica as nuances que diferenciaram dois projetos PMO na área industrial, um para cliente internacional e outro para um nacional. É necessário se adaptar à realidade de cada um, através de atendimentos personalizados e boas consultorias na escolha dos parceiros corretos, o que é fundamental para projetos de sucesso. Ajudamos nossos clientes a entender os d...

Out-Market Your Competitors?

Get complete competitive insights on over 2.2 million companies to drive your marketing strategy.

Create Free Account Log in

By signing up, you agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Out-Market Your Competitors

Get complete competitive insights on over 2.2 million companies to drive your marketing strategy.

Create Free Account

Already a user?  Log in

By signing up, you agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.